Pittsburgh – November 11, 2019
The Pennsylvania Association of Asphalt Material Applicators (PAAMA) is pleased to announce the election of 3 members to its 2020 Board of Directors.
First-term members of the 2020 PAAMA Board are:
- David P. Cannon, Vice President at Keystone Stabilization
- Daniel Crouthamel, Operations & Sales Manager at Asphalt Maintenance Solutions
- Rick Stone, Sales/Business Development Manager at Maxwell Products
During the Board meeting, Directors also confirmed Dave Cannon, President at Keystone Stabilization as the incoming President. Chris Musser, Operations Manager at Vestal Asphalt was confirmed at the Vice President. “I’m pleased to welcome the newest members of the PAAMA Board of Directors,” said Stacey Cleary, PAAMA executive director. “Their industry experience and passion for asphalt road preservation will be an asset to our organization.”
Additional Directors who are continuing their service are:
- Terry Crouthamel Jr, Asphalt Maintenance Systems – term ending in 2021
- Brian Hinkley, Suit-Kote – term ending in 2021
- Shawn McFarland – Midland Asphalt Materials – term ending in 2022
- Mike Murphy – Suit-Kote – Immediate Past President – term ending in 2021
- Rick Nunemacher – Recon Construction – term ending in 2020
- John Shutsa Jr – Russell Standard Corporation – term ending in 2022
- Bruce Tomasello – Frank Martuccio Asphalt and Paving – term ending in 2021
Appointed by the board, Tim Montag will continue in his role as PAAMA Treasurer and Matt Shaffer, of Specialty Emulsions, will continue in his roles as Technical Committee Chairperson.
Cleary also thanked outgoing members of the PAAMA Board for their outstanding service to the association: Bob Pike, Ultrapave; Ernie Blough, Midland Asphalt Materials; Matt Shaffer, Specialty Emulsions.
PAAMA is a professional organization of road maintenance and paving contractors engaged in the application of liquid bituminous products, along with material suppliers, engineers, consultants and testing laboratories from Pennsylvania and surrounding states.
PAAMA is a member-driven organization that promotes the continued usage of asphalt surface treatments to preserve and protect the surface Pennsylvania’s road network. For more information, visit www.paama.org.